Buy 1 Get 1 Free

Buy 1 Get 1 Free

Add any 2 of these 13 nail polishes to cart and get 1 of them free with code "BOGO".

New Brand: Anna Gorelova

New Brand: Anna Gorelova

19 exciting new colors from talented Ukraine nail artist Anna Gorelova. Very limited Quantity.

NEW: Semi-Cured Gel Nail Strip

NEW: Semi-Cured Gel Nail Strip

Damage Free - Salon Free - Hassle Free - Simply Slay!

Non conventional nail beauty

LolliPolish is a new approach to nail beauty. You can easily get salon-quality pro-finished mani-pedi at home, breaking the boundaries of time, space and budget. It’s about fun, easy, creative and freedom!

Nail Lacquer

You wanted the best, you got the best! Our cruelty-free, non-toxic & chip-free nail polish comes in a variety of special nail effects, from color-changing, reflective, magnetic, holographic to glow-in-the-dark, etc. No lamp needed.

Nail Lacquer

NEW IN BRAND: Anna Gorelova Nail Polish

1 of 10

Semi-Cured Gel Nail Strip

Where nail meets art...Zinipin Gelight nail strips are made from 100% real liquid gel polish pre-cured up to 60%. The strips are soft and flexible on application. After curing the remaining 40% with 60 seconds, they will harden like salon gel manicure. They adhere like a sticker, which is easy off with far less damaging than traditional gel polish.

Semi-Cured Gel Nail Strip

🐇 Cruelty-free & Vegan & Toxin-free🐇 Cruelty-free & Vegan & Toxin-free🐇 Cruelty-free & Vegan & Toxin-free🐇 Cruelty-free & Vegan & Toxin-free🐇 Cruelty-free & Vegan & Toxin-free🐇 Cruelty-free & Vegan & Toxin-free🐇 Cruelty-free & Vegan & Toxin-free🐇 Cruelty-free & Vegan & Toxin-free🐇 Cruelty-free & Vegan & Toxin-free🐇 Cruelty-free & Vegan & Toxin-free🐇 Cruelty-free & Vegan & Toxin-free🐇 Cruelty-free & Vegan & Toxin-free🐇 Cruelty-free & Vegan & Toxin-free